- The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) is Scrooser Prague sro 05523711 with registered office at Náměstí 14. October 1307/2, Prague 5, 150 00 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The contact information of the trustee is
address: Saska 6, Prague 1, Malá Strana, 11800
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not name the data protection credentials.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
- The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- No automatic automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 1 year, if personal data is processed under consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- Contributing to the supply of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- Providing e-shop services (scrooser.cz and scroosertour.com) and other services related to the operation of e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Administrator declares that personal data may be accessed only by authorized persons.
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.